- I live in Portland, Oregon
- Married to the brilliant and talented Carolyn Kopprasch
- Graduated from Oregon State University with degrees in Finance and Entrepreneurship (Go Beavs!)
- After college, I backpacked around New Zealand with my brother for 8 months. Inspired by Josh Kaufman's Personal MBA, I decided to invest in my own education by creating a list of 30 business books that I read throughout the trip. I also started my first business, ThirstTees, during the trip.
- Currently: Co-Founder at The Silicon Forest
- Previously: VP of Product @moovel, Product Manager @Buffer, Product Manager @Lytics, Product/Marketing Operations @Cozy, Associate @Techstars Nike+ Accelerator.
- Travel: I've traveled to New Zealand (x2), Ireland, Scotland, Brazil, Germany, Singapore, Philippines and all over the United States.
- Reading: I read a book every two weeks. I mostly read nonfiction but I'm trying to change that. Let me know if you have any good recommendations.
- Sports: I'm a huge Blazers fan and never miss a game. I grew up playing basketball, football, soccer and hockey. However, I'm starting to feel a little old for those and I've transitioned to mostly playing tennis.