moovel partners with transit agencies, employers and local businesses to help them transform cities by providing convenient and sustainable mobility solutions. With our mobility services we simplify urban mobility and encourage people to switch to shared mobility.
VP of Product (Dec 2018 - Jun 2020)
- Managed a team of 8 product managers and 6 designers in the development of a suite of 5 mobility products.
- Represented moovelNA in product strategy discussions through our merger with BMW's mobility services.
- Collaborated with Engineering and Account Management teams to streamline our delivery process resulting in a 50% improvement in customer time to value.
- Expanded product portfolio to include offerings targeted at merchants and employers resulting in additional revenue streams.
- Defined vision and strategy for transitioning our product suite from transit focused to multimodal.
Director of Product (Dec 2017 - Dec 2018)
- Managed a team of 4 product managers and 4 product owners.
- Generated quarterly OKRs and evangelized them throughout the organization.
- Completed quarterly retrospectives, performance reviews and feedback sessions.
- Led product strategy and discussions with the moovel team in Germany through the merger of our product platforms.
Product Manager (Nov 2016 - Dec 2017)
- Developed and deployed the Mobility App used by 17 transit agencies and over 6 million riders.
- Managed product planning and definition, roadmap, release and post-launch measurement.
- Developed and deployed the HOP Fastpass app in Portland, OR with the first ever virtual transit card via Google Pay and Apple Pay.
- Managed relationships with Google, Apple, INIT and TriMet in the development of the HOP Fastpass app.
As a Product Manager for moovel, I led the team that redesigned and developed our flagship product, the Mobility App. The Mobility App is used by 17 transit agencies and over 6 million riders in cities throughout the US. You can see an example of the mobility app in Baltimore with the Charmpass: iOS App (4.9 stars with 9.9K reviews) Android App (4.6 stars with 1,197 reviews).
We partnered with Google, Apple, INIT and TriMet to develop the first ever virtual transit card via Google and Apple Pay. The launch was so successful that Apple featured the app on stage during WWDC.
Through the acquisition of Validated and our integration with Plaid we were able to provide mobility rewards to our riders.