I created The Silicon Forest with my friend Alan to be a one-stop-shop for everything tech in Oregon: the companies, jobs, funding, organizations, and more that make up the great place we call the Silicon Forest.
With this site we hope to:
- Highlight the hundreds of amazing tech companies that operate in Oregon and the opportunities they create for people.
- Make it easy for entrepreneurs to find all the resources and programs available to them in Oregon.
- Create an accessible resource and online home for Oregon's tech community.
- Webflow: We built the entire site in Webflow and manage all of the content through the Webflow CMS.
- Stripe: We integrated Stripe with Webflow for our payment processing.
- Airtable: We manage all of the job and company data in Airtable.
- Zapier: We connect Webflow to Airtable via Zapier in order to keep our job and company data accurate.
- Integromat: We connect Webflow to our social media channels and newsletter via Integromat. Integromat allows us to modify our data to the correct format for sharing on social media and in our newsletter.
- Mailchimp: We manage our weekly newsletter with Mailchimp.